Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I'm proud of these roots.
otherwise when would lunch be?
Tea is a drink, or something cricketers eat in the late afternoon.
it doesnt exist, dinner and tea ftw ( i am northern though i feel this is the key)
It IS Breakfast Lunch Dinner. Who has a dinner party at lunch time?!
id have a tea party at tea time!
1. Ha! You're Northern/Southern thus you say things wrongly!!!!
2. What's your favourite song?
3. Weetabix with hot milk? You're MENTAL!!!!!
4. IT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE WHETHER YOU PUT THE MILK IN FIRST HONEST.
5. What A-Levels did you do?
3. and orange juice on Frosties!!!
4. IT DOES AND I SHALL FIGHT ANYONE TO THE DEATH WHO SAYS OTHERWISE.
5. Fly fishing, golf, travel & tourism.
now i'm confused.
and being a southerner, its Breakfast, Lunch then Dinner.
Saying Dinner instead of Lunch makes you sound fat.
is it not more of a class thing rather than a north/south thing?
and as far as i remember the menus are "lunch" and "dinner"....
(supper at 10 if your lucky)
breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tea is a hot drink.
thats for people who say 'brunch' and eat scOHnes instead of scones
and the one at noon is lunch then why arnt dinner ladies called 'lunchladies'
and as noted above- why is a lunchbox called a lunchbox?
they are dinner ladies and always will be, im not buying into this pc bullshit.
and lunch boxes can be used at anytime, not just DINNERTIME
Anyone who disagrees is either a Northern, a mental, a twat or some combination of the three.
would you turn up at 1pm?
No, well there you are then.