1. The island is made up of sandstone, and the shore line varies from flat pebble beaches to cliffs.
2. Because the name of the island sounds like I love you, it has become popular for couples to take boat trips around the island.
3. It was mentioned in the goon show, in the episode "lurgi strikes back"
4. There are no sheep on the isle of ewe
5. There are only seven people on the isle of ewe
6. There is no TV on the isle of ewe
7. Pigeons fly sideways on the isle of ewe
8. The Isle of Ewe is not inhabited by the Ewe People, a people located on the southeast corner of Ghana, east of the Volta River, in an area now described as the Volta Region.
9. A common mistake, the isle of Ewe is not found in the sea, but is located in Loch Ewe west of Aultbea on the west coast of the Ross and Cromarty district of the Highland region.
10. The Isle of Ewe is home to Chris Tarrant