Have just been looking through the accumulated Post-It notes on my desk (the function provided by these little tabs is a method of idea storming/or a reminder---can't make heads nor tails of the following statements though). Here's what they say:
1) He's Tonka Toys - / I'm Scalextrics
2) Saul Bass
3) 12 Fournier Street - Gilbert Proesch - George Passmore
4) Dream: 3D Vatican made of paper strips - attached to the face of a pauper's son.
4) Download: The Ragga Twins
5) Why erode your fingerprints to type out this boring garble?
6) Maniacal self-referential grease-pup
7) To You I'm MENTAL FIZZY
8) I'd happily pierce my lung in an act of defiance against having to exhaust any energy making small talk with a Top-Shop bung.
9) My hair smells like a Nan’s Raincoat
10) Mick Quinn, Gaz Coombes, Dan Goffey, Ray Coombes
11) Dead leaves in s test tube - old lady believes she is collecting crystals
12) Paris Hilton - hollow eyes - like having sex with a clubbed seal pup
13) Boy: Look, Mummy - I'm full of nature (enthusiasm)/// Mum: No Jason- you’re full of shit. Now get back under the stairs.
14) Ji-hadist terrorist doing 'My Sweet Sixteen'' MTV
15) Two infidels try and integrate a group of black youths by dressing as Rik James and Stevie Wonder
16) Performing a root canal with a shovel. * Absorbed by the heavens.
Number 5 is quite apt, actually.
Eitherway, have you got any seemingly non-sensical notes scatters around your work place that you would like to share.