Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
1. Earl Grey - I'm addicted
2. Joe Calzaghe - Marry me
What two things do you love today? (only two mind!)
1) Tesco Finest Java coffee
2) Toasted french bread and crunchy peanut butter
That ownz and it's Fairtrade. Fo' Shizzle.
2. Gay Against You
2 Staying inside.
1. Eels' "Things the Grandchildren should know"
2. The trainee at work with literally the best smile I've ever seen in my life.
1. Orange flavour penguins.
Marginally better than the plain chocolate originals.
2. Filth based PMs.
Always a pleasant suprise.
1.sunshine (its fucking sunny yes!!!!!!!!!)
2.the prospect of dinner
2.I've thought of another avenue to go down regarding my MIDI latency problems in Cubase. I'm going to try to use whatever synth I have as my Fruityloops "Midi Out" as my Cubase "Midi Out" - I think it's called Midi Mapper, but I'm not sure where to find it or indeed link it to cubase...fingers crossed I don't have to reinstall!
So I'm going to try this tonight.
2. I'm still in my 20s
I'm only JUST in my 20s
For the second: you'll have to ask my parents.
1) parents packed me off back to London to tide me over until I can get a loan, yay!
2) new Elbow album :D
2. My pajamas
1) i just made myself a PERFECT cup of tea
2) cats in paris and gay against you tonight
3) awesome weekend appraoching
i couldn't leave one of those out though
my pay rise buys me more naan.
what a combo :)
2. Prospect of sharing same with hot lawyer, getting ECJ sorted on Tuesday morning and flying back in time for Be Your Own PET at the Scala.
2)Awesome gig funtimes tonight!
2. I'm going to a party tonight. (Well actually, either tonight or tomorrow. I haven't decided yet. I can only go to one.)