Oh, self-indulgent posts, how I loathe thee. But frankly my dears, this morning I don't give a damn.
1. It's my last day in this job
2. I'm seeing my most favouritist band of EVER tonight, accompanied by a fine, fine gentleman
3. I've got five days off to relax after this afternoon
4. My flatmate forgot to buy a train ticket this morning and got fined, which is always funny
5. Although my flatmate did make me giggle this morning by leaving a post-it note by the kettle that I saw first thing that said "Your new job is a well known cover for the Militant Gay Right, so look forward to your last day of not being anally raped".
6. I had a great evening in the local last night and got a bit drunk but woke up without a hangover
7. My work colleague has just gone to McDonald's to get the breakfasts in
8. I saw a woodpecker on the trees by the train station this morning
9. I'm going to the pub at lunchtime
10. The really cute Asian sixth-former who gets on the train was properly eyeing my up this morning. Result.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE DAY EVER. Share with my good news, so you can cheer me up even more.