Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
If so, message me... I've got a job spec and am looking for someone to come into my team...
Cheerios and hoots.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience working in an agency or client-side studio, delivering concepts and design executions in support of major marketing and brand initiatives.
• Proficiency in relevant programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash with basic skills in ActionScript, HTML, and CSS, as well as QuarkXPress and InDesign
• Familiarity with using content management systems and designing for database-driven websites
• Basic understanding of information architecture
• Ability to document interactivity and animation through wireframes and storyboards
• Active, productive participant in brainstorm sessions.
• Proven understanding of the principles of art and design as they relate to commercial b2b and b2c applications.
• Well-versed and practiced in both online and offline media, including a combination of direct response, interactive, print, display and broadcast
• The ability to set the design direction for large-scale projects and see it carried through to a range of applications.
• Strong presentation capabilities.
how much? ££££££
The man who has no identity suddenly revealed.
If you are serious about it, PM me and I can send you the actual job spec... But only if you are serious about this as don't want to put forward any time wasters... I've got my reputation to protect ;-)
Basic understanding of information architecture
Look you're an "Art Director" how hard can it be?
Silly pair of frameless rectangular specs and bob's yer uncle.
these guys here work long hours and what they do is not easy...
FART, DIRECT TURD?
it's all that "creative" pretend job stuff isn't it?
"Ooh look at this, this isn't stylish enough"
"ooh this is the wrong shade of black"
I have mad qualfication skillz.
compared to some cvs i get sent at work.
it doesn't have the second half on it.
It included a picture of Neil Buchanen with Colin and Edith and my portfolio, a picture of half a penguin and a picture of my gran.