As probably the only person here with more than a passing interest in it, I expect this thread will be pretty damn exciting.
Okay, so predictstuff:
* Ferrari looking good. I expect Kimi to win again, and far more comfortably.
* Kovalainen will prove to be 'not all that', but instead everyone will say it's LH proving to be even more OMGWOW.
* BMW will wonder why the hell they went "radical" when they get beat by Williams and Renault. Heidfeld will give up on ever being allowed to win something.
* Honda will be even worse than last year, and lucky to beat Toro Rosso more than ponce or twice. Jenson Button will complain a lot.
* Everyone (who hasn't already) will forget that Toyota exists. Pull-out plans will be made at the end of the year. Honda will make a point of being the best Japanese team left.
* Patrick Head will be sent to a retirement, along with Max and Bernie.
* But only after the latter has approved a radical new venue in Dubai, with a circuit eighty metres above the ground, reversed grids and cars to be made 30 minutes prior to the race.
* Hamilton will say "McLaren drivers receive equal treatment" in excess of sixty times throughout the season.
* People will wonder why the hell they're watching this rubbish when MotoGP is on the other channel.
* For every one reply this thread gets by notme, there'll be 9 by me.