So, on the last day of 2007 I set myself these resolutions:
1. Give up drinking for a while, hopefully about 4-6 weeks minimum and cut down on my drinking.
2. Lose 2-3 stone by the summer holidays. Less alcohol may help with this.
3. Get up at 8 am Monday to Friday and treat my last 4 months of university as a full time job.
4. Eat more fruit and veg and stop drinking so much fizzy juice :)
5. Graduate with a 2/1 in Computer Science.
6. Get a job and a nice west end flat in Glasgow so I dont have to move back to this sad little place.
7. Learn to drive! Maybe one of those week long intensive courses would be a good idea.
8. Find a nice girl and sex her.
9. Save up enough money so that I can goto Tokyo for a month and experience a new culture, I've never been out of Europe.
10. Find myself a nice girl.
As found here: http://radio.drownedinsound.com/articles/2741488
So far, on the eve of the final day of February my success rate looks like this:
1. FAIL - badly, I've drank at least twice a week every week.
2. FAIL - not lost a damn pound.
3. FAIL - I haven't been to uni since Monday.
4. FAIL - I am currently drinking some Irn Bru.
5. N/A - 3 months to go and not looking good so far...
6. N/A - yet to graduate.
7. FAIL - not even considered starting.
8. FAIL - pathetic.
9. FAIL - I am more broke right now that I've ever been.
10. BORDERLINE FAIL - I found a nice girl but circumstances circumvented that.
So, new year resolutions....a bit meh? I've not achieved anything I want this year but here's hoping I fair better in the next 10 months.
Did you make any new year resolutions and how have you fared so far?