Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
who'd have 'em?
I knew once once.
or when you finally get to know somebody well enough to realise there not just a bit 'weird' but have genuine problems knowing how to act....
... great to laugh at
1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honour financial obligations
7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
and immediately thought "Tarhunt". so, imagine my surprise when...
that I might be one. But then I think, if I were a sociopath then I wouldn't really worry too much about it.
Never a dull moment.
“Didn’t I see you at <name of an embarrassing place>?”"
all over again.
I love you Tarhunt.
is a sociopath. i'm sure this has caused me some psychological damage. my mum is a very smart woman, and it took her years to figure it out, despite many of the above signs. thank goodness they divorced when i was 4.
sociopath suicide maker theory, but i can't help thinking now that this is just putting a hat on something and calling it a thing...