Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
We know about 80% of the people here do it, so whats the weirdest think youve ever wanked over.
98% surely, and the other 2% are liars...
thats kind of odd
i mightve wanked over marge simpson
i mean i've physically wanked over a chessboard, not the thought of one. not that it makes it any better.
do you mean what we were thinking about, or physically where it ended up. I can't beleive I just typed that.
funnily enough i have a fri.....acquaintance who claims he wanked on a pizza then ate it. gross.
id be getting that.
yes. a friend. not me.
it was VERY VERY close. but i managed to pull it off.