1. Waiting for the teacher to notice you with your hand up rather than just running to the toilet, thereby pissing yourself in front of everyone (primary)
2. Smelling the cheese (primary)
3. Copying Phil and jumping off the top of the adventure playground in an attempt to impress Sarah-jane (primary)
4. Forgetting your pe kit and having to wear something resembling a ripped nightie from the 'trog box' (secondary)
5. Getting distraught because everyone's being invited to smartie parties apart from you (secondary)
6. Refusing to talk to Louis because he likes rave (secondary)
7. Letting your mum cut your hair (both)
8. Getting a head bag with a lock that can be locked by any other head bag owner, then losing the key.
9. Going to home economics
10. Calling your teacher 'mum'