Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:
How can you compare him to these two? He's not great, but this is way harsh
and marking up a notch every time you're wrong. Only there isn't enough paper in the entire world.
i've been keeping for you...there's plenty of room. Wrong-boy.
In a world in which TittyBangBang and Three Non-Blondes exist?
i give you: andy parsons (the bald guy from mock the week)
just for delivering every line in that same pissing irritating voice as if he's reading the football results or something.
vehicle for all the worst comedians.
and am now using my desk. You're the King of Wrongful Thinking.
Look around as EVERYONE destroys mock the week. I feel dirty just talking about it.
a disease last seen on such an epic scale during World War I and Glastonbury 1997.
I was vaccinated against Wrong as a precaution after reading your posts on here when I first joined - it's fairly contagious within cyberspace, thus explaining anyone who agrees with you. Ever.
Bamos (bam-os): from the latin 'Bamius', meaning 'wrong':
–adjective 1. not in accordance with what is morally right or good: a wrong deed.
2. deviating from truth or fact; erroneous: a wrong answer.
3. not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error: You are wrong to blame him.
4. not proper or usual; not in accordance with requirements or recommended practice: the wrong way to hold a golf club.
5. out of order; awry; amiss: Something is wrong with the machine.
6. not suitable or appropriate: He always says the wrong thing.
7. (of clothing) that should be worn or kept inward or under: You're wearing the sweater wrong side out.
–noun 8. that which is wrong, or not in accordance with morality, goodness, or truth; evil: I committed many wrongs.
9. an injustice: The wrongs they suffered aged them.
MILLIONS. If you were a film about a massive ape on top of the Empire State Building, you'd be King Wrong.
Then Russell Howard.
I love jokes about glasgow and being drunk! and he does nothing but them!
in thaaat. Really slooow. Laaaboured deliveryyy.
eeeveryone hasss slooow laaaaboured deliveryyyy
He sounds like a terrible autocue reader, but everything he's reading is coming off the top of his head. And he looks odd too.
100 times better than, what's the channel 4 thing? 8 out of ten cats? the pub talk quiz thing.
Though mock the week does have Hugh Dennis, who should never have been allowed back on television...
in the days of the Mary Whitehouse Experience?
Pre - My Hero of course. Brrrr.
if you think these three are bad.
Dara O'Briain is actually really funny!