Last night I was doing a gig. Now, when I play gigs with my band, I don't tend to play the guitar so I tend to wander around the place singing and playing with any random items I can find lying around in the venue.
Last night there was a candle on all the tables in the place so, while singing, I grabbed this candle and was waving it over my head and stuff and then decided to blow it out.
Did you know that, if you blow out candles from really short range (possibly only after waving them around), they sort of explode on you?
I didn't know this. But basically a backdraft of hot wax smacked me in the face and also plastered my coat, jacket, shirt, top of my trousers and (most bizarrely of all given I was wearing the above items) stomach.
I now have to try and get all this candlewax out my clothes...