Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
they forgot to pay the rent!
they died doing what they loved.
Imagine the knowing looks that you'd get from 0.2% of the people you encountered, combined with utter bafflement from the remaining 99.8%.
that video spread like wildfire