Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
theres 25 i beleive
I can tell you that I JUST bought both Risk and Monopoly from WHSmith though. I win!
Marx would spin
I'll bring some slags of cider!
It nearly came to blows
so no blows for you.
must try harder
this is for the trip to stoke
he had blonde hair, a beard and glasses
Well, that's the version I'd like to play.
i did this once in a lecture, whilst noticing all the people who looked like they should be in guess who..
that website is wrong
erm, i may come back with more, still racking my brains! lol
* 1 year ago
33% 2 Votes
* Report It
Is this what you are searching for?
used to play this with my friend when we were small. We got fed up of asking the usual questions "does he have a hat" and started asking questions like "does he look like he's just farted" or "does he look gay". Was much more fun.
17% 1 Vote
* 1 Rating: Good Answer
* 0 Rating: Bad Answer
* Report It
none of those right.
maybe 33% of them
does he look like he fucks kids?
would he wear a blue and pink shell suit outside of his house?
I think there was a Horst.
I'm in a giggly mood today.
See if you can do this version of Guess Who. It's quite the challenge...
love the neatly dressed cartoon man with the look of quiet desperation in his eye
little miss muffet needs to eat less curds & whey.
or a dave?
* the Gingerbread People
* the Kids
* Mr. Mint: A tall fellow who lives in Peppermint Forest. He wear red and white stripes-- just like a candy cane.
* Gramma Nutt: A warm and matronly woman who lives in Peanut Acres.
* King Kandy: The lost king
* Jolly: A friendly, colorful creature who lives in Gumdrop Pass.
* Plumpy the Plumpa Troll
* Lolly: A young freckle-faced girl with a lollipop-covered dress.
* Lord Licorice: The bad guy of Candy Land, Lord Licorice tries to turn everything to licorice.
* Princess Frostine: A beautiful and graceful princess wearing gloves and an evening gown. She loves to iceskate, and magical snowflakes follow her around.
* Gloppy the Molasses Monster: A friendly monster!
In more recent versions, Plumpy has been replaced by Mama Ginger Tree and Gloppy the Molasses Monster has become Gloppy the Chocolate Monster.
George Forman with a beard, the german gay and the Bradford and Bingley girl in a red hat.
I've got to go and do a reading and writing test for my interview.
NAMES IN THE DIFFERENT VERSIONS YOU IDIOT
I love you, you beer-chucking nitwit.