Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
yay? Or nay?
How shall I make it? Recipe help please lovely DiS people.
oh my god, doubtful you were in y dream last night.....an image of your myspace profile picture came up and then it was found that you were actually Bamos leading a double life, and he actually took a random picture of someone....how wierd!
1 large pumpkin, cut in chunks
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium red chilli, chopped
1 can coconut milk or cream
lots of coriander leaves
salt and pepper
1. Cut the pumpkin into quarters so they are a manageable size to work with. Scoop out the seeds and remove the skin.
2. Chop the flesh into small chunks and cook in boiling water until soft.
3. Meanwhile, add the chilli, garlic, half the corinader, salt and pepper to a blender and whiz until well blended.
4. When the pumpkin is soft, drain the cooking water but reserve it. Put the pumkin into the blender with the chilli mix and blend.
5. Put the mixture back into a saucepan, add the coconut milk and simmer. If it is too thick, add some of the reserved cooking water.
6. Serve in large bowls and add the remaining chopped coriander for garnish.