its autumn, but it might as well be winter.
here are some of my favourite things about the chilly season:
-when my mummy lights the big open fire in our hall/front room, sitting by it makes me feel so warm, cosy and content especially when i can hear the rain battering the windows outside.
hot food and cream!
- bonfire night! hot dogs and fireowkrs and bonfires and sparklers and coats and gloves and running around dark fields with rosy cheeks and falling over with a big padded jacket to cushion your fall
- christmas! although this is spoiled by stoopid shops thinking christmas begins in septembe
as i have got older the thing i look forward to most about christmas is the food and drink. oh god i've just started to dribble thinking about christmas dinner. and the best thing about it is - YOU CAN EAT ALL BLOODY DAY! AND START DRINKING AT 10ISH!
ahhh food :D
-gloves! my friends having wicked wooly bobbly hats! scarves!
-ACTUALLY HAVING A COAT THIS WINTER cos i can steal all my boyfriends clothes (Y)
- when it snows and you go bin bag tobogonning!
- the german market they had in southampton last year
there is more but i just realised how long this post is already.
now for you grumpyfarts who cant take too much enthusiasm or positivity without vomiting, heres a little list of things i dont rate about winter.
- being cold!
- when its icey and i get afeared that we're going to slip slide to a icey death in the car/train/othermodeofdeathtransportation
- hot roasted chestnuts - i dont like them and i really really want to cos i feel like im missing out
- the smoking ban making me go outside and be freezing :(
-it raining so you cant go have a nice smoke in a field
well so there you are. some lovely lists. would you like to make your own? you are quite welcome :)