Right, I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
I need to decide between the two following options:
- Go to Leeds University, and do their Broadcasting course. I've got quite a good folder of stuff I could show them to get in, and I should be getting some work experience pretty soon, as well as a radio course thing, thus boosting my prospect of application.
- According to the Guardian, it gets a 9/10 in terms of employment success.
- Leeds is cheap, and I know it well.
- Its close
- I know Leeds too well. Not like the back of my hand, but I'm not excited when I go, and the nightlife doesn't exactly get me going.
- Its not London.
- Go to King's College to do English Language. I think the entry thingy is ABB, and so I think it'd be fairly easy to get on to it.
- Its London - the place I absolutely want to and must be.
- Its high on the overall ranking of Unis. 7 out of them all, I think.
- Its laughably expensive. £3000 a year I think, on top of everything else.
- It'd cost loads to trek home.
- The course hasn't got anything to do with all the experience I've been getting.
- Its only got 7/10 for Job prospects on the guide thing.
Any advice would be much appreciated, because its really troubling me.