Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
it's a phasing in operation of wrightylew's recent proposals to parliament
v the legend?
ACTUALLY SAW A GROWN MAN WEARING ONE OF THESE THIS WEEKEND.
i think it was non-ironically worn too. At a typography conference. Maybe he liked the font?
"BECAUSE THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF......."
are you talking like a snake?
I <3 NY?
I saw a grown man in Camden. Guess what his T shirt said!!!
ehwhat | 19 Sep '07, 14:53 | Send note | Reply
Shame It's Buddha
they're advertised on every other page of Viz, along with "Sick my Duck" and "Smile if you want to sleep with me"
the mobile wallpaper ones are yet more Wildean, if you can possibly believe it
- "Durex: Because you don't know where she's been"
- "Remember my name, you'll be screaming it later!"
- Jodie Marsh
- Annotated picture of "Me, your mum, your sister"
- "^The Man, vThe Legend"
- "Pick a hole, any hole!"
- Jessica Alba
- A healthy looking girl referred to as "Medical Minx"
- "Viagra: Cos your mum fails to arouse me naturally!"
- "I say no to drugs but they won't listen!"
- "Your sister is hot but your mum does that thing with her tongue"
- A comical picture of Snap Crackle and Pop taking drugs, labelled "Smack Crack & Pot"
- "Warning! Huge Wang!"
is A Millenium Falcon"
and when i say cancer i mean kids.
(what happened to them?)
i mean come on
about bootleg alcohol in Russia turning people yellow, and they were interviewing one woman in hospital who had drunk it, and she had a "Like" sweatshirt on. You know, as in fake "Nike"! That made me LOL.
'I can't wait until tomorrow'?
before they were famous'