I had AN INCREDIBLE weekend.. One of those 'memorable' ones that I am sure will stay with me...
Fri night - fun time fun at The Griffin for Ann's bday.
- a wedding at St Pauls complete with rocking London Community Choir belting out soulful classics
- everyone then piled into Route Masters and went onto cruise along The Thames on the most incredible boat… Pol Roger champagne poured for two hours and smirting is indeed ALIVE AND WELL.
- arrived at The Hurlingham Club and participated in a native American Indian blessing / wedding ritual. I met the main man, the Chief, from the Crow tribe in Montana.
- people were given boxes of butterflies to release at the native American Indian blessing - I ended up spending the entire ceremony behind the hedges releasing about 20 trapped butterflies. I found that part of the day quite vulgar. Others eventually had the same idea and followed. Who on earth cultivates butterflies for these purposes and what ignorant idiots purchase butterflies to trap into boxes and release at weddings..??
- I met Sir George Martin, aka Beatles Producer
- there was lots of dancing and meeting amazing new people… dancing and romancing on the dancefloor..
- brunch down Columbia Road, the flower market, newspapers, long walks with the dog, and nursing a sore head with a friend in my yard, gossip gossip, gossip. An evening of Scrabulous. I won.
How was your weekend??