All of these are TRUE or FALSE.
1. As a promo stunt for their 1984 album 'Genesis Says', the band paid for a chapter in the Bible to be named after them. After the album flopped, the band's profile was so low religious ministers forgot to revert the chapter's title back to its original name.
2. Collins wrote the much-loathed anthem, ‘I Cant Dance’ after breaking his leg taking break dancing lessons in 1992. Collins took the lessons in a lame attempt to ‘get down with da kidz’. In the following press conference, Collins, with leg in plaster, stated “I cant dance, I cant walk”, and the song was born.
3. Peter Gabriel was kicked out of Genesis for smashing up Phil Collin's Lego model of the Taj Mahal, an incident he later immortalised in the song 'Sledgehammer'.
4. Collins drew the artwork for 1986’s ‘Invisible Touch’ himself. The terrible sales were blamed on the atrocious front cover, and Gabriel immediately banned Collins from ever drawing again.
5. Phil Collin's level of head-hair has remained constant since birth. This caused him to become the subject of ridicule throughout school, resulting in him disguising himself as a wookie until he was 19. The effects of this can be seen in his rather gruff demeanour and hairy hands.