Enough warning? Good.
1) What the hell did you do to Lupin? Not him dying, I expected that - but you made his character bizarrely pathetic - not anything like he's been throughout the series. And with dozens on characters to choose from, was it really neccessary to orphan ANOTHER child. I do like the idea of a reunited James-Sirius-Remus thing though. Tonks can go the hell away. [Sorry Tonks]
2) You could at least have killed off one of the trio. I mean, they all survive? And marry their childhood sweethearts? And have lots of children? And live happily ever after? Eurgh.
3) Snapes good - expected, but yay. Snape was in love with Lily - expected, but oh dear god why did you do it?
4) If you had to kill of a Weasley, surely you could've taken Charlie? Nobody actually cares about him. I mean, you can only imagine George's life would be horrible from then on. And he's missing an ear for god's sake - like that isn't enough?
5) Hedwig? You killed Hedwig? MY GOD. You killed an OWL.
6) I'm about to get some scissors and cut the epilogue out. It's embarrassing.
7) Why did you make Lupin so stupid? You could have at least let him kill Fenrir Greyback.
8) You could at least have given Lupin a paragraph. Nobody even noticed he was dead. I know Fred is popular and all, but somebody could've taken the time to mourn...
Anyone else finished yet? I think I may go back to bed and cry into my pillow some more.