You might have had this over email, but I don't care. DiS points for correct answers, and we all know how much they're worth. No googling, texting AQA or other nefarious methods:
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What colour is the black box recorder in a commercial aeroplane?