BRIGHTONS BIGGEST WATER FIGHT!!!!
They'll be two teams RED & BLUE..dress acordingly on the day ;-p
Teams decided thus, if your birthday is on a even day your RED (Ie 22nd) If it falls on a Odd day your BLUE (i.e 23rd) simple i know lol
Code of Conduct : -
1) This is a water fight - don't bring any other weapons apart from water pistols, waterbombs* and watering cans?
2) if you see some one doing something stupid tell them to stop - if your doing something stupid - don't, your going to ruin it and this has the potential to be a massive laugh
3) Dress to impress but not like a terrorist (your going to get wet just remember - hence why its happening close to summer - its going to the the hottest ever recorded)
4) Don't terrorise the public - if they want to get involved let them . THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION
5) Don't bring camera's. They're going to get wet and DON'T come complaining when they don't work. There will be plenty of othere people involved devoted to taking pictures. There is going to be a film made so don't sock the guys involved with that.
6) This is a LAUGH, don't take it too seriously, and don't beat each other up over it (close up shooting and all that).
7) Don't leave any mess behind!!! We come and then go (the place looks the same as it does when we came, that inlcudes plastic bottles e.t.c)
8) DON'T GET THE ARMED POLICE DEPLOYED BY BRINGING WATER PISTOLS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!
9) If anyone asks whos organised it - we all happened to be in the same place at the same time. If you see any of the "organisers" DON'T SPEAK TO US coz we had nothing to do with it!!!!!
10) No dyed water - it stains cloths AND it could stain the pavements..... Not good its vandalism
11) SPREAD THE WORD by clicking share!!!
12) COME AT YOUR OWN RISK - we are taking no responsibility for your actions or any accidents which you may incure during your time at Brightons Largest water I reserve the right to cancel or postpone this event without prior notice if we feel that people are attempting to cause either of the above
1pm @ preston park
BE THERE OR BE VERY DRY!!!
Anyone else going, im gonna go as its my friends bday n it gives me an excuse to get a SUPER SOAKER 3000! (fulfilling child hood dream here)