flat #1- perfect location, huge bedrooms, HUGE living room, 2 bathrooms, i absolutely love it. however to secure it we need to pay the full deposit, and as i don't get paid til the 15th... well, i don't know what the fuck i'll do.
flat #2- further out so the location isn't as good, bedrooms not quite as big but it's really nice and the living room is big and there's a big garden too. and we'd only have to pay a fraction of the deposit to secure it which would give me enough time to save up. also the rent is a wee bit cheaper, only by about 20 quid each though.
i don't know whether to hold out and desperately hope we can get the first one or just go for the second one, in case we can't get the first one and the second one goes :(
TOO MUCH STRESS. I NEED MONEY NOW.