Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
1) loves the interent
2) loves sarcasm
3) wears glasses
4) not good at sport
5) mildly unattractive
You can guess which
though possibly different 2.
have looked at your profile pic
(but only for facebook, amazon, myspace, DiS and wiki)
So what does that make me? HUH?
1) not really
2) I suppose
4) I'm very good at football, and alright at most others
5) I'm hot
Remember what AQA said?
Which doesn't make me a 'nerd', per se. It does make me trust AQA a little bit less though. You massive, massive comic reading nerd.
I'm not a nerd, ask any of my friends. Actually don't.
I'm really not a nerd. Here is why:
1: I have about 50 friends on my myspace. Nerds don't have any friends.
2: I was 16 when I read Stephen King last. Nerds read him everyday.
3: I quite like the sunshine and sometimes sleep with the curtains open. A nerd wouldn't do this.
4: I've seen almost 2 women naked. Nerds haven't seen any.
In your face nerd!
I'm not sure if my dad counts.
a 'fat girlfriend' joke. I didn't.
it makes paying for my flat so easy!
That definition of geek is fucked.
Were you too young for Britpop or something? Heard of Jarvis Cocker? He spearheaded the famous Geek Revolution of the mid-90s by being both awkward and funny looking, and glamorous and sexualized.
few geeks pull off awkward and sexy
name me another
Dev Lightspeed Champion
You know. Quiet voiced proto-indie-kids with geeky interests, cardigans, a nice aesthetic, an interest in cookery or horticulture or whatever... they're HOT!
I'm none of these things...
Is that what you were going for?
</fake html geek>
+ 2 geeks points to J_B who now reachs 145 328 points !
I've not heard of that - what's it like?
1) I don't LOVE the internet, I use it because it's something to do and I only come on here, really.
3) No, I have pretty much perfect vision.
4) I'm great at some sports.
5) No, I've discovered that I am attractive enough to be in a relationship with a girl that is many times hotter than I am. So I can't be that unattractive.
*laughs like Marty's dad at the beginning of Back to the Future*
1. a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of being a nerd: He is the epitome of nerdiness.
2. Theo Graham-Brown
quibbles with the definition of a geek.
But then I would, because I've scored 4/5.
Sarcasm is rubbish!
There are different types of geek.
I can tell where a sixties lp was made pretty much by smell and touch.
so it's not exactly a skill.
3 and 4.
not so sure about the others. maybe 5 on some days.
1 - more of a love/hate relationship
2 - yep
3 - sometimes
4 - pitiful
5 - not even mildly
you're not even not even mildy, just hideous! ;)
6) escapism (internet, film, magic the gathering)
7) do that laugh where they make that hissing sound when they inhale like this
2) Yeah, right, sarcasm's REALLY COOL
3) I only wear monocles.
4) Does pool count?
5) I am a total hottie.
a true geek, uses sarcasm IN his reply.
'yeah RIGHT' is a great geek saying
as is 'increase sorcery to level 5'
everyone knows sorcery levels only go up to 4, but with added dice and the total power card you can achieve a higher state of magical ability. *Pushes glasses back on to nose*
I've also lost my pocket protector and spilt my ear medicine. :(
I'm a stylin', profilin', limousine-ridin', jet-flyin', kiss-stealin', wheeler-dealin', son of a gun, who's kissed all the girls and made them cry.
And you never accepted my invitation to Space Mountain! The ladies are always in line to ride Space Mountain all night long! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Thats 80%. Where I come from, Thats a band one A.
I won a rugby trophy once. Yeah.
4 on a bad day
The internet is fucking ACE and who doesn't like sarcasm?
1. pretty much
2. yeah :(
4) i'm good at one sport
2. No, but I like Warhammer-related which is probably worse
3. Hell yes
5/5, James wins!
than mildly unattractive, but I really wanted the clean sweep :(
but maybe that's just me
6/5, James wins!
there are plenty of people on here that would be deemed non geek in the 'real world' i reckon.
2) when i do it yeah, other people using it on me annoys me
3) yep, but mostly wear contact lenses
5) i dunno
thats really fantastic. isnt it.
damn my 20-20 vision
saying that, #5 is purely objective. no one is truly unattractive, everyone is attractive to SOMEONE. unless you are anne widdecome.
but im good at sports so that means i cant be a geek by law
1.it's ok...good for music
3.no, and glasses often hide good looks
4.my PE teachers basically forced me to choose PE GCSE....it was like the Godfather
more of a movie geek then internet geek
1) I don't love the internet, it's merely a neccessity for tolerating office life. I don't even have a connection at home (OMGZ!)
2) Yes I do (or do I?)
4) Quite good actually. Not great mind.
5) Yes! I'm taking that as a compliment though...
although I'm probably not mildly unattractive, I do have fuzzy hair, thick glasses and am very clumsy. I'm pretty much a 5.
I dont wear the glasses though
it's a 4 because I'm just unattractive not even mildy so.
I stand by what I say I just want it known I'm not moping about going 'god Im ugly' I'm not actually that bothered
1. Myspace, Dis, Hotmail, wiki, bbc, nme, pitchfork, perez hilton...that's it!
im not going to shatter a mirror or anything
no, I'm not a geek. why?