- Hide money around your room when you have it, you will come across it at a later date (possibly when moneys a bit low) and be all "woop! i just found a fiver.
- Similarly, dont just fill your piggy banks/small change boxes with the little coins, make sure to tip good change in there too when you can afford it.
- Shower head a bit orange? Water coming out weakly? Just disattach and soak in a bowl of vinegar
- Pesky apple tree covering your lawn with slowly rotting apples that would take you an age to clear up? Invite small children round for a party (this will be most succesful if one has a child, if not, borrow a friend or neigbours) Then invent a 'fun' game of who can fill their bucket with apples the fastest (My mum actually came up with this one, she's a genuis)
- Always make an effort to be nice in shops and take-away places, especially your 'locals' as this may result in extra chicken/fish/being let off ten pence when - I know this tip would seem pretty obvious, but with the rudeness I've witnessed I have to suppose not.
More crap tips to come
Add your own!