Having been accused of "geekshame", I'm wondering what you are into / have been into that is tarnished with a certain level of stigma or even shame, other than bumming and stuff like that.
So with me:
- Comics (more in the past than now)
- I used to play Warhammer 40K as a teenager although I did always feel uncomfortable in the Games Workshop environment
- I own all the AD+D rulebooks but have never actually played it
- I collect classic British science fiction things like Quatermass and Dr Who
- I like computer RPG's and strategy games and play emulated old arcade games on my computer
- I like metal a lot
- I wear two pairs of pants for extra security and have a big Buffy poster on my bedroom wall and work as a free-newspaper deliverer
Do I win the geek championships?