It's happened AGAIN.
Stupidly, I decided to connect my iPod to my flatmate's laptop to swap some files, stupidly neglecting the practise safe iPod iNtercourse.
His laptop was infected with iTunes.
By the time I'd thought to check it was too late. The iTunes client had already run itself. The window was showing a hideous mishmash of mine and the flatmate's playlists and albums. Some miscellaneous dialog was running through my tunes.
I yanked the USB cable out of the laptop, but the damage was done.
By the time I got it back to my own PC, Winamp was already refusing to deal with it - probably down to iTunes installing its own junk in the iPod's databases and stuff. Nothing else works either. Everything either crashes or gives me hassleous funk about my new iTunes enabled iPod.
Something needs to be done about Apple and their iPlague.