Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
hooray! i'll stick to my average of ten cups a day, just to be safe.
brew anyone? how do you take it?
1) Always milk in first, anyone who says otherwise is a lump of phlegm
2) Take no more than two biscuits at first.
3) Don't blow then slurp for the first sip, just wait a minute for it to cool
4) Use the handle, don't curl your hand around the mug
5) When stirring sugar, it's five stirs clockwise, then four anticlockwise
6) The gap between the top of the brew and the rim of the mug should be between one and two centimetres
7) If it's your house, you must offer a brew first thing in the morning as part of your job as the host
1, 2, 3, 4 and 7
sugar in tea is just plain wrong. and 2 centimetres?? what a waste a space for yet more tea.
it's an act of treason!
takes fucking odd, and not very tea-like.
fool! so you can judge if its too milky or not by the colour it goes.
Milk in last tso you can judge the "strength" of it.
you know exactly how much to put in first.
and just throw everything in willy-nilly, where as my cups of tea are fine examples of precision engineering.
before adding the tea, whereas i have. spot on everytime!
I agree. sharp_yet_blunt is right about the milk.
I'm a Southerner, and therefore inherently more refined.*
*refined = right about the milk
like jellied eels and smog.
Look at who you're talking to. Really?
He was being slightly naive there.
I thought it was colonel_k, that guy knows his stuff!
If it isn't Mr "let's mock colonol_k about his inability to spell" Sadpunk.
you stupid, stupid girl!
instead of sugar.
I have my tea black....a long brewed mug of black assam, or a black darjeeling hwhen ahim feeling all poesh and refined and poofy