In London especially you only need about 3 days constant HOT weather and these following things happen:
1. the smell of BO makes every bus and tube journey intolerable, and you wonder if its a cultural thing or that people are just disgusting as a rule.
2. Your breathing pattern changes so you feel that you've been smoking Berkerley 100s in your sleep since the age of 10.
3. You are guaranteed to see a stripped to the waist Mickey Loosefit type swaggering down the street holding a lukewarm can of lager shouting and acting like they could be sectioned at any moment. At 4pm usually on a really balmy sunday.
4. The papers no longer put nubile pictures of yahs in Hyde Park 'enjoying the sun' but scare stories about eskimos in shorts sweating cobs whilst fishing.
5. All decent chocolate bars are not worth buying as they are mush and the ones in the fridges of shops are misshapen versions that have already mushes and are now just brittle deformations of their former selves.
6. Every bottle of water you buy is warmer than sun. And about 38 grand more than usual.
7. the words 'feel good factor' just make you wish you'd never been born.
OTher than that I love the summer/hot weather - I really do - the weekend was great but I'd had to say something, I just really had to.