Where are these from?
1. Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains.
2. Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York...
3. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...
4. As I walked through the wilderness of this world...
5. It was a bright, cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
6. A spectre is haunting Europe -- the spectre of communism.
7. There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.
8. What's it going to be then, eh?
9. All happy families are alike, but an unhappy family is unhappy after its own fashion.
10. Someone must have been telling lies about Joseph K, for without having done anything wrong he was arrested one fine morning.
11. Of arms and the man I sing.
12. "Well, Prince, so Genoa and Lucca are now just family estates of the Buonapartes."
13. Who’s there?
14. In the country of Westphalia, in the castle of the most noble Baron of Thunder-ten-tronckh, lived a youth whom nature had endowed with a most sweet disposition.
15. It was love at first sight.
16. Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed
17. Amerigo Bonasera sat in New York Criminal Court Number 3 and waited for justice; vengeance on the men who had so cruelly hurt his daughter, who had tried to dishonor her.
18. Who is John Galt?
19. Call me Ishmael.
20. No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no...