- have had no bathroom for one week.. this is really difficult for a clean freak like me...
- entire house is covered in dust due to chimney stacks x 2 being knocked down (one was in bathroom) thus no bathroom.. and having to bath at friends / strangers houses
- entire house and rooms all sealed off.. except mine so can't hang out there, thus hitting bars and stuff mid week spending cash I really don't have
- last night I got home and there was no electricity!!! And the alarm was signalling it had gone off - i thought I was entering the worksite to some intruder so freaked out
- then the alarm went off for an hour and would not turn off.. this sends someone a bit crazy, hearing that sound... finally someone came to unplug and uninstall it... I almost started crying...
- my vinyl: covered in dust due to workmen not moving my boxes when they started knocking down walls.. this is very upsetting and I have had a few serious casualties of damage that will never be replaced because of this.. I spent Monday night wiping my entire collection which took HOURS
- old friend I caught up with last night (who owed me much needed money so I went to see her at last minute - causing me to miss Bobby's gig which really upset me) told me to grow up last night - think about settling suggesting that I had done the music thing, I'd done East London and it was time to think about settling... talk about FUCKING PROJECTION (she's trying for a baby - my life could not be more far removed - and I seriously don't want her life)... suggested I think about a move to the country!!! (OHMYGODNOWAYEVER)...
- I then witnessed two guys have a MAJOR punch up in front of my window last night where I had to call the police as thought I was about to witness a serious assault / murder
I FEEL LIKE THE WORLD AROUND ME HAS GONE A LITTLE BIT ASKEW.
The only good thing is that I found out this morning via my old assistant in job that she wants to resign as they still haven't replaced me, causing me to realise I DID work for a bunch of bastards and my resignation last year was the most sensible thing I've done in aaaages.
End of rant.