1. The dog running away from home, resulting in a one hour jog around Hackney looking for said slobbery beast, asking all sorts of people, 'Have you seen a dog?' - much like a real life version of Cluedo and Guess Who, tainted with Where's Wally - real life pawns.
2. Realising you fell over on the weekend and have bruised yourself miserably... on the knees.. ouch
3. Not having a bathroom and having to go up the road to friends bathroom to bath..
4. Men in mini cab offices not leaving me alone, insisting I was a 'teacher' and that women 'over 30 - wow - there's something about them'... oh.. and blowing smoke in my face... and offering me that cider stuff in plastic bottles that looks like SPRITE but isn't... White Ace??? Ha ha ha... :)
5. Drying your hair only to go into the fresh air and to be rained on
6. Twisting ankle when looking for runaway dogs...
7. Forgetting keys in simple song structure...
8. Not having the internet at home.
But really, I am ok!!
See you's later.