I was having a conversation about this the other day. If you were sent back to a Neolithic time, say by an experiment in time travel gone awry, and you had none of you modern possessions etc., would you make an effective caveman?
Reasons why I wouldn't:
- I'm incredibly short-sighted.
- I'm not very good at running/jumping/throwing etc.
- I don't like killing animals.
- I'm scared of big bugs and water where I can't see the bottom.
- I can't grow a very good beard and therefore probably wouldn't really command respect of other caveman.
I think I'd be able to make pretty wall paintings though, that would count for something, right?