Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
But everyone has like a different version of how to play, just like Heads and Volleys.
just drink. ANd don't speak to anyone, wastes VDT
To play the Secret World Of Alex Mack Drinking game, you will need:
1. Episodes of the Secret World Of Alex Mack on tape or DVD.
2. An ample supply of your favorite beverage (milk, right?)
4. Plenty of cushions, bean bag chairs, etc. to collapse on afterwards.
Begin by inserting your weather-beaten Alex Mack videotape/dvd into the big slot on your VCR/DVD player. Dim the lights for dramatic effect, and play the tape. The game begins right as the opening credits appear on the screen. Once the game has begun, you watch the episodes for the listed events. Every time one of them occurs, everybody (or just you as is more often the case) takes a sip of their drink, shouting out â€œI love you Alex!â€? is optional.
1. Alex uses one of her powers.
2. Alex and Annie argue about something.
3. Danielle Atron makes sexual advances at Vince. (This is open to interpretation)
4. Alex displays compassion for a mean/unlikable character.
5. Someone is confused and bewildered due to Alex blowing out a light with a zap.
6. Ray expresses either approval or contempt for Alex using her powers to affect sporting events.
7. Robyn says something depressing.
8. Nicole criticizes one of her friends.
9. Someone hugs Alex.
10. Vince insults Dave.
11. Kelly gets something splattered on her. (twice if Alex causes it)
12. Ray complains about Alex not using her powers to accomplish something.
13. Alex fixes something with a zap.
14. Annie asks George Mack about GC161.
15. Alex puts on a new hat.
16. George Mack is trying to lose weight somehow.
Take 2 Drinks (or one shot of something stronger) When:
17. Alex double morphs someone.
18. Vince is chastised by Danielle Atron for being a failure.
19. Someone belittles Louis Driscol.
20. Annie manages to cure some GC161 related side effect in Alex
21. Somebody steals something.
Take 3 Drinks When:
22. Some animal is exposed to GC161.
23. Robyn says something cheerful.
24. Vince talks to himself
25. You can see the California State Flag flying at Alexâ€™s school.
26. Someone new learns about Alexâ€™s powers.
27. George Mack expresses actual concern over Annie asking him about GC161.
28. Someoneâ€™s parents (besides the Macks) make an appearance.
29. Dave stands up for himself.
Take 4 Drinks When:
30. Someone kissâ€™s or is kissed by Alex. (including animals)
And for the Mormons and non-drinkers
1. Alexâ€™s ability to turn into liquid is scientifically explained in a way that makes logical sense.
2. Dave makes sexual advances on Danielle Atron.
3. Vince displays compassion for another person.
4. Alex uses her powers to kill something.