Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Don't hold yr breath.
my breath will now be automatically suspended in the ether until you come to Nashville.
how that works out.
on which my name turns up.
and by association the miracle that is life.
doesn't even come to Paris...
but when i told you i might be coming to france you didn't even reply!
A wife, 2 kids...
When are you coming.
it's cos you're racist against people from bolton.
i'm not coming to france now, just to spite you.
You know I hate your music anyway...
you talk about them far too often. it's suspicious. i think you are in fact a serial killer.
with wife and kids !
pagan wanderer lu.
as in she makes me write ridiculously bad lyrics and over the top guitar parts.
no special videos with you then...
with channel 4's 'Top 100 Racist TV Moments'.
- Tony Blair calling Linda McCartney a 'paki' on GMTV
- Tony Robinson making an australian Time Team researcher stand on his head and say 'that's not a knife, this is a knife' 100 times
- Jonathan Ross refusing to remove his burka before engaging in sycophancy towards the kaiser chiefs
- Simon Weston singing 'Brimful of Asha' in an 'asian' voice on Children In Need
- Elton John kicking a chinese boy down three fights of stairs singing 'gays have it tougher than chinks' to the tune of 'goodbye yellow brick road'
- Jade Goody's curry mile vomit challenge
Paul Merton spitting on an Asian youth being held down by Patrick Stewart seventeen times didn't get number one. Bigotry, pure and simple.
Bohemian rhapsody always wins everything.
isn't even racist, it's just ignorance
is the most racist lyric of all time.
PWL's Country album...