my first night 'out' since i've been home.
- my friend ripping the rest of us off when paying for dinner. i wasn't in the mood for arguing (which, unusual.)
- sunday service buses. GAY
- traipsing around dublin city centre for 30 mins trying to find an open pub which wasn't full of knacks
- SOAD followed by Cradle of Filth followed by.......... kings of leon. and. pink.
- dancing to ratm IN DUBLIN! HEH! IN DUBLIN!
- while watching some drunken yanks attempt to jump over a line of toppled over kegs, one of them doing it, then smashing into some lad, knocking his head against the wall. BLOOD. ugh
- sitting outside the central bank for half an hour, being entertained by what only can be called a riot, spanning the width of the street, with girls and lads kicking the shit out of each other
- waiting about an hour or more for a taxi to even go by
- walking 40 mins in hopes of getting a taxi 'on its way home'
- resorting to calling someones mum, who picked us up and brought me home.
- kinda laughing at people on the sides of the roads all the way home, attempting to hitch a ride. GOOD LUCK
ahhhhhh dublin. meh