Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
It comes in a huge test tube.
Best present ever.
but i refuse to admit to being impressed until i know the volume and percentage of alcohol...
although I haven't looked at the volume. I'll have to put a pic of it up.
i'm a man of pratical considerations when it comes to alcohol.
i approve of most wine being about 13.5% these days. All very good.
otherwise why drink it?
it is 37.5%
the proof number is twice the percentage of the alcohol content measured by volume at a temperature of 60 °F (15.5 °C). Therefore "80 proof" is 40% alcohol by volume (most of the other 60% is water), and pure alcohol would be "200 proof". If a 150-proof beverage is mixed half-and-half with water, the product is 75 proof.
well at least in the US, we do something different over here, but anyway