Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
is mould on any foods except cheese bad for you?
but I might be wrong
moudly bits off and itll be fine
have mould on them
Throw it away.. quickly
The mould will release spores and you'll get them in your body and you'll go crazy, climb a tree and a mushroom will bust out of your head.
It's probably too late. Unlucky.
God bless you Swamp Thing!
they genuinely give me nightmares
Am I the only one who just cuts the bit of mould off and eats the rest of the slice? Or should I throw it all away?
and I'm still alive
I shall continue then. My bread this morning was so mouldy I only got about half a slice in the end.
If I see mould I have to chuck out everything that once was attached to it.
If I eat mould by accident it makes me want to barf.