What a doofus. I just want to wash out my mug under the hot tap appliance thing we have instead of a kettle (they are a fire hazard apparently) and totally missed and poured it over the fingers of my left hand!
Then I poured ice cold water on them from the cold water machine and that STUNG. And then I ran them under a cold tap for ages until it was so cold it hurt. Now I have some ice cold water in a mug which HURTS. :-(
I have Cadbury's turkish delight chocolate now to make me feel better.
And I keep putting my fingers in the mug when they get warm - WHICH IS RIGHT NOW, fuckers!