1) The continuing rising costs of university education that make it more and more impossible for children from low-income families to try to get a degree.
2) The dumbing down of news presentation on mainstream TV, making news bulletins into entertainment rather than information.
3) The lack of recognition of Palestine as an independent state and the international indifference to the Israeli government's military intervention to quash the democratically-elected Palestinian authority.
4) The pathetically low-level of state pension, the fact that not everyone recieves it, the fact that pensioners still have to pay council tax in full, and the proposals to raise the retirement age.
5) The demonisation of new-comers to the UK by governemnt and media, casting them all as potential scroungers and criminals.
6) The corrupt public transport, gas supply, electricty supply and water supply companies.