.... i went to at the weekend (if you remember my post on friday). it WAS lame because.
1. it took me 4 hours to drive there. 4 hours of traffice jams with a hideous hangover. then get changed in a pub car park.
2. i was excluded from ALL the family photos. grooms family (wags and all) were all included. i guess 2 years isnt very long to be going out with anyone tho, it'll never last.....
3. the speeches were SHIT! so dull, the biggest joke they came up with was that the groom had got 12 A's at GCSE and 1 D! hilarious! yeah, what a fucking dunce!
4. the people on my table didnt talk to me for 20 mins. eventually, "who are you?". great.
5. i had to dance with "nana". actually that was ace.
6. the "band" played frank sinatra songs all night.
7. lady meths was not putting out - we still had to sleep in seperate bedrooms.
8. it took me 4 hours to drive home. 4 hours of traffice jams with a hideous hangover.
BUT, i did get sat next to a guy at the reception, who talked about metallica all night, which ruled.