Shamelessly lifted from another website (the second or third time I've done that today), how many do you know?
1) Two Englishmen have played for Arsenal so far this season. Name them.
2) Who scored Aston Villa's first goal under Martin O'Neill?
3) Who was the first player sent off for Blackburn this season?
4) Who is Bolton's penalty-taker this season?
5) Who was sacrificed for a defender when Djimi Traore was sent off for
Charlton on the opening day of the season?
6) Whose crosses made goals for Chelsea in their opening two games?
7) Who scored a penalty for Everton on the first day of the season?
8) Jimmy Bullard and which other player have scored for Fulham this season?
9) Who started Liverpool's opening Premiership game on the left wing?
10) Who was sent off on his debut for Manchester City?
11) How many different players scored for ManYoo in their first three games?
12) Who scored the late winner for Middlesbrough that beat Chelsea?
13) Who scored Newcastle's first goal of the 06/07 season?
14) Kanu might have scored four goals for Portsmouth, but who notched up
three assists in their opening three games?
15) Who scored Reading's first ever Premiership goal?
16) Who headed home Sheffield United's first and only goal of the season?
17) Who was substituted by Tottenham boss Martin Jol less than an hour into
18) Which Watford winger's start to the season earned him a call-up to the
19) Who scored on his West Ham debut with his second touch of the ball?
20) Two players have claimed a goal and an assist in Wigan's opening two
games of the season. Name them.