here we go. 25 questions. points available. i was very bored at work.
1. Name the transvestite from Toshio Matusomoto's Funeral Parade Of Roses (a huge influence on A Clockwork Orange), who also appeared in Kurosawa's Ran and recently recorded two voices for the game Drag-on Dragoon.
2. Name the only film that veteran actor Charles Laughton directed.
3. Name what was screamed by one French women at 1994's Cannes when Pulp Fiction beat Krzysztof Kieslowski's Three Colours Red and won that year's Palme D'or?
4. What was the original title of Solondz's Welcome To The Dollhouse?
5. Alicia Witt, of Vanilla Sky, Two Weeks Notice, Urban Legend, Mr Holland's Opus (http://www.lovingblog.blogger.com.br/039_38187_AliciaWitt.jpg) appeared in one role at the age of 9 and one role at the age of 15. What were the roles and how are they notably connected?
6. In which Woody Allen film does John Waters have a small guest spot?
7. In which Woody Allen film does Zach Braff have a small guest spot?
8. Who was originally in line to film Frank Herbert's Dune? Who was to be his art director? Who were to record the music?
9. William Devane has played Secretary of Defense William Devane in the last 2 series of 24. In which Hitchcock film did he make one of his earlier appearances?
10. Which classic film character was Mr Bean based on? What was the first film to feature this character and who created him?
11. How many times did Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn share the screen together? What was the last film they made together, also Tracy's last ever film appearance?
12. What was the name of the band in Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous? What band that appeared at Woodstock inspired the name?
13. The lead actress of Almost Famous made a complete bomb that costarred Naomi Watts. It is the worst film i've ever seen. Name it.
14. What is the last word said by Jean-Paul Belmondo's character in À bout de souffle? (French or English accepted) In what film of last year did Jeff Daniels recreate the scene?
15. Who directed and who scored 1966's La Battaglia di Algeri?
16. What was the name of Cyndi Lauper's theme song to The Goonies? Which American wrestlers appeared in the accompanying music video?
17. Which Southampton born film director once repeatedly hit Evening Standard film critic Alexander Walker with a rolled-up copy of his newspaper? Walker's criticism of which film sparked the attack? Who designed the films sets?
18. "Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit! Filth is my politics! Filth is my life!" - Name the film.
19. Spoorlos is the Dutch original. Who starred in the American remake?
20. Who scored Requiem For A Dream? Which band are they collaborating with for the score of Aronofsky's upcoming The Fountain?
21. Name Steven Soderbergh's first film after Sex Lies Videotape and its lead actor.
22. Name all four of the directors involved in 1995's Four Rooms
23. Name the three directors involved in 1989's New York Stories. Name one segment.
24. Name the two films set in the world described in Philip K Dick's Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? From which author does the title of one of these films come from?
25. "He really hates these cans!!" - Name the film.
No IMDB. Whoever wins gains much kudos.