WWDC is on Monday, this means new/updated Apple products delivered in another sexy keynote from Steve.
What are people expecting or hoping for?
* Updated pro desktop line (with a new Intel Core Duo 2 CPU; supposedly called Mac Pro)
* Details on 10.5 Leopard to be lavished all over my face (if it's going to be a Universal Binary, will it not be half-again as big?)
* Some kind of iPod upgrade, somewhere on the line (I'm thinking bigger NAND-based Nano and updated Shuffle design/internals)
* For them to stop pissing around and just announce the phone. Seriously. The flags are now there in the iPod software, the patents are in place for a sub-LCD camera. Just put me out my fucking misery so I know when to upgrade.
* Free Macs for me for doing all their promotion.