# Favorite Moments in Her Life:
* When she is either being creative or seeing someone's creative work.
* When she is sleeping or taking a bath.
* When she finds something that seems to be happening in our everyday life but somehow makes you stop thinking when you find it and gives you the three seconds of ??? moment in your head. Here is the list of those ??? moments that happened in her life and she ended up loving so much. (Warning: Please try to think it is from Japanese point of view.)
When she found....
1. Mattresses laying on a shoulder of highway.
2. Sneakers hanging in the air from an electric wire. (No.1 and 2 happened more than 5 times each. Somehow the people living in Tri-State area seem to do that every once a while.)
3. Non-stop beeping sounds coming from a smelly garbage bag on a sidewalk. (Her reaction for this was...RUN!!! and She did. Well, She was jogging anyway.)
4. A shiny black Lexus of which numberplate is "SASHIMI". (She couldn't see the driver, but she thought if the owner was a Japanese guy, that's a little cheesy. And just recently, she also witnessed another car, a red Subaru wagon, of which number plate was "SUSHI 2". She thought she would have loved it more if it was "SUSHI2GO". Then, she realized there was not enough space, but she still thought "if so, at least it should be "SUSHI42(For2)" or "SUSHI4U". Either way a shiny black Lexus's SASHIMI still wins.)
(She just added me, in case you wondered.)