Well, now Guthrie's put down the baton...
- We have professional management, agent, national press, TV and radio play, and our own live engineer, studio and splitter.
- We run our own label, with vinyl singles coming out over the next few months, the first is already manufactured.
- We gig regularly, we've toured the UK and will be again early in 2008.
- We rehearse 3 times a week, evenings and weekends.
- We take what we do seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- We still have the day jobs at the moment!
- Apparently we sound like The Kinks, Muse, etc, but we'll let you decide that for yourself.
- You're 18-25 and based in or very near Birmingham.
- You play bass and sing backing vocals, both to a decent standard.
- You have your own decent quality gear.
- You're 100% committed to making music.
- You can learn an existing set of songs ready to rule the stage, as well as contribute to new songs in the future.
If this sounds like you, send us an email to email@example.com and we'll send you a link to some music...