Dear Buyers of Singles,
I'm conducting some rule-of-thumb research and I'd like us to all re-evaluate and help put straight in my head the following (answer whichever bits or say anything vaguely relevant you like):
1. What's the most influential place and/or combination of places, you have of finding out about single releases
(i.e. is it because you hear it on the radio, see it in a shop / front of a download store, get an email about it, read about it on a messageboard...)
2. What most influences your purchases of physical singles?
- colour vinyl
- price (especially if it's something you've not heard before?!)
- collectible or clever cover art
- the hope and thought of a band you like getting in the charts
- a sense of duty
3. Do you buy download singles and if so, how do you remember it's out and what clever marketing ploys have lead you to buying stuff?
4. If you don't buy singles anymore, why did you stop?
5. What was the last single you bought?
Thank you all,