1) "We stopped for coffee in the redwood forest / giant drippings leaves / spoons of powdered cream."
2) "Busted chin / seeing stars / glaring at your handlebars / why don't you try again?"
3) "You wanted children, and I did not / is that what it was all about? / You might get a laugh when you hear me shout / I wish I had."
4) "I wanna plug you in / I wanna get you things / Send you a pentagram / feed you diazepam / I wanna play the game / I wanna live again / I wanna bend your spoons and make your silver shine."
5) "We walk down the hill I fell the coming on of the fading sun / and I know for sure you'll never be the one / it's the forbidden moment we live, that fires our sad escape / and holds passion more than words can say."
6) "And I've got a girl back home / I wrote her a letter, I don't suppose I'll get a reply / I only hope she'll remember my name."
7) "My mother never takes a break / from pining after furniture / every moment on her feet is torture / and I share her love of wine and cake / and taking advantage of amateurs."
8) "Rolling down the grass slopes by the side of the park / forgetting all this morning's hopes of getting you home by dark / now it's lovely to be here
9) "Down from the ceiling / Leaks a great noise / It drips on my head through a hole in the roof / behind these two hills here / There's a pool / And when I'm swimming in through a tunnel / I shut my eyes."
10) "And if one day you should see me in a crowd / lend a hand and lift me to your place in the clouds."